- Daily schedule, oral and poster program (updated 10 June 2016)
- Book of abstracts (available in electronic Portable Document Format only)
- Excursion and workshop dinner take place on Wednesday 15 June at Seurasaari Open-Air Museum and Restaurant Seurasaari. A one-hour guided tour of the museum starts at 16:00 from the ticket office, afterwards there is time to explore the island. The dinner starts at 19:00. More information on Seurasaari. See also the logistics page.
- Solar and particle variability
- Solar and particle effects on the stratosphere and above
- Solar and particle effects on the troposphere and climate system incl. atmosphere and ocean-atmosphere coupling
- Tools for assessing solar and particle influences, incl. measurements, models, and techniques
- Hilde Nesse Tyssøy (University of Bergen), Energetic Electron Precipitation into the Middle Atmosphere - Estimating the Loss cone fluxes from the MEPED POES (Session 1).
- Kok Leng Yeo (Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research), UV SSI variability - Why do measurements and models not agree? (Session 1).
- Katja Matthes (GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research) and
Bernd Funke (Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía), Solar forcing for CMIP6 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 6) (Session 3).
- Gabriel Chiodo (Columbia University), Reduction of climate sensitivity to solar forcing due to stratospheric ozone feedback (Session 3).
- Rémi Thiéblemont (GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research), Solar influence on North Atlantic climate (Session 3).
- Odele Coddington (University of Colorado), Measurements of Solar Irradiance - how the future TSIS-1 mission will extend current understanding of solar irradiance variability (Session 4).
- Drew Turner (Aerospace Corporation), The success of CubeSats for providing inexpensive yet high-quality observations of energetic electron precipitation from Earth's radiation belts (Session 4).